Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From the Vault vol. 2

Secundum Iam
2007 Unreleased

A soundtrack to a lucid dream, the sort that leaves you feeling more uneasy the longer it rattles around in your brain. Not about anything specific beyond the tone and mood I was shooting for. I think it would make a groovy closing credits track.

Many of my songs have names that are derived from pop culture references and or inside jokes combined with German and or Polish words resulting in things that might sound like they mean something but probably don't. I did go through a brief Latin phase and then I went through another brief phase of giving songs names that sounded like they could or even might be actual Latin but probably weren't... The title for Secundum Iam happened somewhere in that time frame. I honestly don't remember which.

I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to unravel the mystery with language tools on the internet and such, but that sounds like a lot of work to me.

Secundum Iam by Remedial M-Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment