Monday, September 12, 2011

Theme for Dorotka

A little mood music for you for what is left of the Monday.  I think that maybe I've been listening to a little too much John Murphy... that's the only way I can explain this one.

Edit (Sep 14, 2011- realizing I left out a few things) - This track maxed the living crap out of my CPU and that is the first time I've had an issue with that.  I had four versions of a guitar sim on separate channels and apparently the sim I was using is a massive resource hog.  Initially I was going to only do guitars on this one, but when I added that fifth guitar channel my computer gave me the finger and nearly choked to death laughing.  That's what I get for buying such a smart ass of a computer.  Never again.  Needless to say, I was quite surprised when I found a sound that complimented what I had created so far yet stood out so perfectly as the "one of these things is not like the other" portion of the material.


   Theme For Darotka by Remedial M-Theory


2 comments:

  1. I like that you switch it up. You do fast-paced, high energy stuff and then you turn around and do something chill and laid back like this and its all good.
    Facebook has spoiled me because I find myself wanting the "like" a lot of these songs.

    ReplyDelete