Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take THAT Snowball & Napoleon

Sat down at the computer tonight after getting the kids to bed with every intention of working up some new content for the site and I just looked up and realized it was past my bedtime and I hadn't done much more than Angry Birds... I hate those pigs. I like to play that game after reading Animal Farm, I get extra motivated... "Four legs good," my ass.

But in the interest of posting something new I offer a ringtone I made a couple of months ago. When I do ringtones I try to tailor them specifically to the person I make it for but this one wasn't because I didn't really make it for any one person in particular. Just something I did to fill time perhaps, I can't quite remember.

RT - m01 (ringtone) by Remedial M-Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment