Tuesday, October 4, 2016

for all those who have helped

I would like to again extend my sincere gratitude for everyone who has chipped in and purchased the song to raise money for my sister. She is currently doing very well and her spirits are higher than they've been in a long time. There are no words that I can manage that would even begin to express how much help and strength your support has given us.

Now that she is getting back on the right track I will no longer be selling the song after Friday (October 7) of this week. If you have purchased "Tuesday Q" and have not yet downloaded it to your device or computer and are no longer able to after Friday please contact me at remedialmtheory@gmail.com and I will get you your copy.

Thank you again for everything,
J



No comments:

Post a Comment